Whitefish River radioactive
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
While he preferred to keep to himself and not speak to anyone, the spider-legged hybrid could never turn down a conversation with a female. If they had not already crossed paths, Styx would never actively seek out another wolf – he would only ever succumb to conversation when he was (unwillingly) forced into it. Short and sweet: that’s what he preferred. If they were too long they led to the sharing of names and life stories and ugh. No thank-you! Styx did not want friends, nor did he need them. He was just fine and dandy being on his own – there was no reliance on others, no drama, nothing. It was marvellous.
The response that came from the strange, agouti female caused a smile to crack across his lips as he seafoam gaze remained on her slender frame. Well, at least she had a sense of humour – that would make this meeting somewhat bearable. “Maybe next time I’ll join you,” he joked with a cocked brow as he allowed his gaze to waiver, studying the meandering body of water behind her. Perhaps when they parted ways he would take a bath of his own… “My name is Spine…” Ugh, here we go – introductions. Gross! Holding back a roll of his eyes, the mutt drew his attention back to the yellow-eyed female. “I’m Styx.” Was it time for him to leave yet?

Messages In This Thread
radioactive - by Styx - July 21, 2013, 11:39 PM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - July 24, 2013, 10:21 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - July 25, 2013, 01:03 AM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - July 25, 2013, 04:26 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - August 02, 2013, 01:50 AM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - September 10, 2013, 01:59 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - September 11, 2013, 11:50 PM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - September 12, 2013, 11:26 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - September 17, 2013, 01:29 AM
RE: radioactive - by Spine - October 03, 2013, 09:53 PM
RE: radioactive - by Styx - October 06, 2013, 11:59 PM