A Ceremony
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
For @Erika. Set at the cliffs facing the mainland.

It was a few hours past midday and the sun was no longer at its highest point in the sky, though there were still many hours of daylight left. There was a slight breeze that blew in from the east, and it slowly pushed the few clouds that there were across the sky. Majesty stood at the entrance to a cave he had come across on his wandering across the Isle. He had passed it by quite a few times without really noticing in his morning runs around the island. Now, he stood before it, and looked up at the massive cliffs in front of him. There were actually many caves here, some shallow and some deep. Some with small entrances and some with large. And some of the caves could not be reached, sitting up above in the rock face. These caves suggested that this Isle had once been fully submerged in water, and that ocean had beaten away at the cliffs, creating these pock marks in the face of the rock.

Now one cave was being used for a very special purpose. Wolves, of course, didn't get married. Well - most didn't. And this ceremony that the alpha wanted to perform wasn't necessarily a wedding. But he did want to pledge himself to Erika, and he hoped she would let him. If she pledged herself to him as well, it would make his day even better. He had filled the cave with all manner of good-smelling herbs and soft grass and moss. The floor of it was covered in fine sand. It was perfect. Now all he needed to do was get her to come to him.

With an excited shiver that ran up his spine, he howled out her name, and then sat down and waited for her to come.
Messages In This Thread
A Ceremony - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Erika - June 23, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Erika - June 24, 2014, 07:16 AM
RE: A Ceremony - by Majesty - June 24, 2014, 02:30 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Erika - June 24, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Majesty - June 26, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Erika - June 26, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Majesty - June 26, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Erika - June 28, 2014, 09:21 AM