Dragoncrest Cliffs you speak in sonatas going to smithereens
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

it isn't that she doesn't believe furi but it does seem weird and a little beyond her comprehension. still, furi asserts it, and so the redhead shrugs her shoulders inelegantly, squirming on the ground to get comfy. "if you say so," she concedes with a grin, looking at her friend upside down. maybe they'll see another one some day. probably not, blixen thinks, but if it makes her friend happy to believe in falling stars, then hey, sure.

furi seems to be really good at dodging her questions. it bothers her a little bit in the sense that she's been an open book since the day they met, but - blix is generally speaking not a private person. it does make things feel a little unbalanced but she's not about to interrogate her friend. instead she huffs a sigh and rolls over, propping herself up on her elbows. "couldn't get to sleep," she admits, "i know things are basically back to normal - well, sort of - but it's like, all the bad feelings i had are still just - there. i guess i just gotta wait 'til they go away." for the second time she shrugs, though this one accompanies a sideways glance. "what about you?" the girl tries instead, a little more insistent.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 03, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 04, 2017, 07:41 AM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 05, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 05, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 06, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 06, 2017, 11:40 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 07, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 07, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 11, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 11, 2017, 06:32 PM