From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun)
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

The newest round of questions were not a surprise to him in the least. For those that didn’t know him, hadn’t been around him all his young life, were unaware of just how much he knew mostly from asking his own questions about anything and everything so that he could understand the things around him that he was unable to see. It was a whole different world for him. “I have been blind from birth,”, he answered, giving a slight nod of his head. Because this was so clearly a learning moment for Koontz, the sightless young male lifted his head and turned it toward her instead of keeping it turned away from her as he had been just moments before because of embarrassment but that was gone now with this chance to help her learn more about him that didn’t involve his being able to speak to the stars.

As she asked him how he knew when it was day or night, for the first time in months, a faint smile actually touched his silvery muzzle and his tail swayed a little bit behind him. “A change in the temperature is always indication of the changing from day and night,” he responded. Licking the end of his nose, he lifted it slightly higher for a moment before returning his head to the previous position. Sightless eyes were turned toward the pack leader. “The current change in temperature from between when I first laid here and now tells me that dark isn’t that far off. Though it isn’t dark right now, the light is starting to fade. Am I right?” he asked, giving a slight tilt of his head.

His tail gave a light thump against the ground behind him as he waited for her response to his question. “I have learned a lot about the things that I cannot see because I grew up asking questions about anything and everything, including what the stars in the sky look like,” he added, thinking about how it didn’t matter who it was that he asked his questions to and how everyone in the pack he’d been born into had readily answered his many, many questions that seemed to be never ending at that time. “I don’t think you’re being rude,” he assured her. “I really do understand your curiosity and don’t mind answering your questions in the least.”

Messages In This Thread
From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - August 19, 2013, 08:27 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - August 29, 2013, 10:34 AM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - August 29, 2013, 01:50 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - August 31, 2013, 02:31 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 02, 2013, 12:15 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 06, 2013, 11:41 AM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 08, 2013, 04:08 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 08, 2013, 05:07 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 12, 2013, 03:03 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 12, 2013, 08:08 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 12, 2013, 08:35 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 12, 2013, 09:10 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 13, 2013, 08:08 AM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 13, 2013, 09:17 AM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 13, 2013, 09:35 AM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 13, 2013, 10:27 AM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 13, 2013, 10:37 AM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 13, 2013, 10:49 AM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 13, 2013, 12:41 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 13, 2013, 04:05 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 13, 2013, 07:51 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 13, 2013, 08:07 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 13, 2013, 09:11 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 13, 2013, 10:03 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 14, 2013, 07:53 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 16, 2013, 08:39 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 17, 2013, 09:50 AM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 17, 2013, 02:25 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Koontz - September 17, 2013, 02:38 PM
RE: From the corner of his eye (ATTN: Yildun) - by Yildun - September 17, 2013, 05:49 PM