Sunset Valley I'm hungry like the wolf
32 Posts
Ooc —
The meadow was very open and vast and so it wass very difficult to find a place for Astor to perch. She thought for awhile that she would mearly need to pass over this area, not wanting to simply stand on the ground in the snow if she didn't have to. But luckily she found a area with sparse trees, but all she needed was one, so she flew down and rested on the perch ready to calm down for the night.

She had her eyes shut for what seemed like only five minutes when she heard a camotion in the distance. As she opened her eyes she saw a small herd of bison encircling themselves around a young calf for protect. Protection from a lean black female. 

Astor thought it strange that only a single wolf would go after such large prey, even if it was only a calf it was still rather large. Not to mention the size of the parents protecting it. She got a few lunges in but in the end ended up being chased off aways where she now lay in the snow. She was already a lean wolf, but from the looks of it she was thinner then normal. Her form was more exentuated then Astor would have expected and she thought that the only reason one would be to daring as to take on a bison herd alone was if they were very desperate. She felt bad somewhat and so with the remaining day light she flew off her perch in search of some food. 

She returned to the area with a small rabbit in her talons, no bison, but it was pretty good considering her size and the fact that she was carrying it. She sent a screech out to the female and circled back around before dropping it infront of her. There wasn't another tree neat by, but a medium sized rock that Astor decided to perch on as she looked towards the wolf a few yards away. Perched roughly eye level to the female if she were to stand up.

Thinking it may not be beneath a starving wolf she added, "Eat that... Not me." she said in a stern voice making it known that she was very serious.
Messages In This Thread
I'm hungry like the wolf - by Theia - December 21, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Astor - December 31, 2017, 01:02 AM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Theia - December 31, 2017, 12:44 PM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Astor - January 01, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Theia - January 01, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Astor - January 01, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Theia - January 01, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Astor - January 02, 2018, 01:32 AM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Theia - January 02, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Astor - January 02, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: I'm hungry like the wolf - by Theia - January 02, 2018, 04:43 PM