Hoshor Plains lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
the female's wariness did not go unnoticed, though iliksis tried to mold himself into a disarming aura. she surely had every reason to suspect him; no matter how hard iliksis tried to contort himself into some manner of harmless charm, there would always be a spectre of darkness that shrouded him -- one that could be neither hid nor fled from.

how intensely he wanted to touch her, to caress the fiery red of her winter coat -- yet for now he refrained. her unsure tail wag was reciprocated with a gentle sway of his own tail - a gesture designed to disarm her.

he was close enough now he could feel her body heat simmer off of her in a kaleidoscope of brilliant scents and scintilating colors. he did not give much warning before he struck, and iliksis struck in the manner of a pit viper - coiled, cold and most assuredly dangerous.

he attempted to use their proximity to his advantage. she was small, young - in his mind, an easy mark to conquer. with a surge of surprising power for one so lithe, iliksis reared on his hinds and brought his front limbs forward in an effort to pin her from her shoulder down. his teeth, already bare and menacing, aimed for her scruff -- all the while he attempted to quell any of her struggles by attempting to pin her resolutely into the ground. if he hit his mark, he would throw the entire of his weight upon her back with the goal to render her powerless, his body used as a leverage against any escape she might attempt.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:38 PM