Redhawk Caldera We're the guys that stop the monsters.
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

"no," blixen replies, looking moderately horrified. "last bird i ran in to stole a chunk of my fur," she adds in a grumble. towhee's story is sweet but she still doesn't trust birds.

she watches towhee get into position but before she has a chance to mirror her they're interrupted again, by a girl blixen doesn't know, asking about someone named tit and gannet, and if blix was more observant she would pick up on the bird-name-theme. but she's not; she's instead watching with her head tilted, wondering if they need to go look for these tit and gannet people - maybe they're in trouble like mother was. 

still distracted, she does not have time to process towhee's abrupt shift back into spar mode until the girl is bearing down on her with snapping jaws. startled, she tumbles backwards without a hint of grace and a yelped "hey!" but she's quick to spring up, ignoring the sting where towhee's teeth glanced her, and (finally) fall into a defensive position, firmly keeping her eyes on towhee even as she asks, "shouldn't we help look for your tit and gannet?"
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 26, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - December 26, 2017, 09:41 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 27, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Mallaidh - December 27, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - December 28, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - December 29, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - January 02, 2018, 08:54 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - January 02, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - January 06, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - January 08, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - January 11, 2018, 12:40 PM