Blacktail Deer Plateau With ice cold hands taking hold on me
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday gave a sad chuckle. "You get that from my side of the family. We're both inconvenient dreamers, you and me." He did still dream of Amber, at times, but most of the bad ones were about Khoe. His dreams tended to feature the kids most heavily, with Adeline and Catori guest-starring from time-to-time. Grayday tended to dream about whatever he was anxious about, and the safety of his family ranked top on that. "I wouldn't worry about it too much," he added. "Fever dreams tend to be about the most inane things, but they can leave you with a sense of impending doom."

He knew that all too well, having been sick with fever for several days, albeit not quite as severly as Sunny and Aditya. "I'm here, though. I won't let anything happen to you two. Dawn's fine as well - she and Aditya have gone back east, to find a safer place for us to live. They've got Easy, too." Although they were out and about on their own, Grayday felt that the three were far safer than the rest of the pack. This side of the mountain range was proving to be dangerous ground.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 29, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 29, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 30, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 30, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 30, 2018, 01:12 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - January 30, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - January 31, 2018, 04:50 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Sunny - February 08, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: With ice cold hands taking hold on me - by Grayday Sr. - February 18, 2018, 12:27 AM