Blacktail Deer Plateau Grief plagues us all
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue saw sad eyes and countenance turn towards her and her heart clenched tight. She didn’t have time to process that look before he began to speak, and the words that dripped from his maw, made her blood run cold. What else could possibly have happened? Did one of the others kids have an accident? Was there something else going on that she didn’t know about? What?

As he began to speak she began to continue forward only to freeze as he spoke about Pura and the bones. Granted that was deeply disturbing and she felt sick at the thought, however at the same time Pura was young and he didn’t seem to be developing as quickly as the other kids anyway. He was extremely anti social and he couldn’t speak very well, so it maybe just the simple fact that he didn’t understand, but how could she explain that to Peregrine without causing him more worry and heart ache.

She frowned as she contemplated the thoughts and the words she could use, while fighting the bile that rose up in the back of her throat. It was disturbing and it bothered her, but for the time being she refused to worry about it, until he was a little bit older.

Perry, that is very disturbing to say the least, but I don’t think Pura can help it. she stopped for a moment to collect her thoughts a frown in her brows. You know Pura was early and sometimes, not always but sometimes pups who are early show signs of development delays later on in life, and I think Pura has some. He doesn’t speak very well if at all, as you have noticed I’m sure and he tends to not think as deeply about things, he is very simple minded still, and I think perhaps maybe he didn’t understand. I’m not saying to completely forget that terrible ordeal and frankly I would have been furious if I had found him, it’s probably good that you did and I didn’t. Anyway, perhaps we should just wait and see as he gets older if there is any other disturbing things he does, for now though I think he just doesn’t understand. Granted I could be wrong. Did you explain to him why it was wrong? She tilted head and continued forward to sit near him, to share in his grief for a moment.
Messages In This Thread
Grief plagues us all - by Blue Willow - July 05, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 05, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Blue Willow - July 06, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 16, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Blue Willow - July 17, 2014, 07:17 AM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 19, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Blue Willow - July 19, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 19, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Blue Willow - July 20, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 20, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Grief plagues us all - by Blue Willow - July 21, 2014, 03:25 PM