Otter Creek dancing with demons.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Good god that's messed up O_O Adorable animals are terrifying. I totally just looked over at my seven month old pup and she's making the craziest face at me, as if to confirm...

<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

Success! The other girl was down! Not able to help herself, Fin bowed playfully, her tail dancing happily at her haunches as the other female accepted the invitation with excitement.
Follow me!"
she barked cheerily and turned on her heels to head back the way she came, oblivious to the fact that this was a terrible, terrible idea.

It wasn't that Fin had a death wish. What the Blackthorn really had was a life wish. To her, life wasn't fully lived unless you were pushing boundaries and having the time of your life every step of the way. To some that would mean lounging on a nice rock in the sun. To Fin, it meant wrestling grizzly bears.

Or badgers! Fin was delighted to glimpse its shadowed face poking slightly out into the entrance of its den. "You came!" she cried out in delight, nearly prancing over the last few feet. The little face was gone into the depths by the time she reached it, which stopped her in her tracks and brought a pout to her pretty face.

"Oh come on! I have a friend for you to meet!" Fin frowned into the darkness then turned back, "Sorry, he's shy, but we'll get him!" Oh, how distressingly true it would be.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 08, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 09, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 09, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 10, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 10, 2014, 06:13 PM