Otter Creek dancing with demons.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
LOL, it's no problem, I figured there was a good chance she'd run for it XD Definitely must thread again! These two are entertaining together! I'll finish this up :)

<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

"I've got it!" Fin cried out suddenly. The idea was so brilliant and wonderful and perfect, there could be no doubt that she, Finley Blackthorn, was an absolute genius.

"Here's what we do, we go back to the river and collect some berries and shit...," Fin said while spinning back towards the coywolf, "...we set it outside of the den, wait for him to come out, and then we GRAB him by the...." Fin stopped mid-sentence, her mouth hanging open in surprise as she watched her friend spin on her heels and dash off into the woods. What just happened?? Was she... no way... she wasn't.. afraid, was she!?

"Wait, no, come back! It's okay! It's just a silly badger, he's harmless! ...well, if you're quick enough, which I can clearly tell you are!" Fin cried after her, ears and tail dropping sadly. Her brows furrowed in frustration, her brain wondering why on earth this seemed to happen so often.

With a pouty huff, Fin turned back towards the den, muttering to herself. "It's just a stupid..." And that's when the beast emerged, snarling and spitting in rage, and definitely NOT a badger, "WOLVERINE, IT'S A WOLVERINE, RUN!!" Fin shrieked as she nearly stumbled over herself as she shuffled frantically backwards. In a second she gained her feet, whipped around and took off in the other direction as the creature snapped its jaws down onto her tail, ripping a tuft out of the end as the silver lady ran and ran and ran and ran until finally, there was no need to run. After a good ten minutes of full on sprinting, Fin finally stopped in a clearing completely alone, turned to look back at from where she had come, and fell over laughing.

She always got them to come out and play.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 08, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 09, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 09, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 10, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 10, 2014, 06:13 PM