Otter Creek dark side of the moon
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

Bragi's response made Fin giddy with excitement. Dealer's choice, was it? Ohhh that was always so much fun! Momentarily forgetting the fact that she was having fun flirting with him, she turned her attention to having fun messing with him instead. "Oh excellent," she replied with a smile, "I love it when they don't know me well enough not to say that."

Turning away from him for a moment, she peered at her surroundings, trying to find something good to threaten him with. She thought briefly of Mr. Wolverine further downsteam, but that would take too long to get to him. She needed something more immediate. Slowly, her eyes drifted up towards the top of the cascading waters, from ledge to ledge until she spotted one high above the others. She liked that ledge. She liked that ledge a lot.

"Okay, here's the deal," Fin said as she turned back to the white wolf, "If I'm wrong, then I have to jump into the creek from the highest ledge over there." She nodded behind her at the ledge she had spotted earlier. It wasn't so high from the water that it would give her any pause at all, she had jumped from much higher after all, and she assumed that the pool of water below was probably deep enough that they wouldn't break any bones or die or anything. Probably. "And if I'm right, then you have to do it."

Fin looked back at him, proud of herself though completely naive of the fact that he had done this before and wasn't likely to balk at the prospect.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
dark side of the moon - by Bragi - July 11, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Finley - July 11, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Bragi - July 11, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Finley - July 11, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Bragi - July 12, 2014, 12:04 PM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Finley - July 13, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Bragi - July 14, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Finley - July 14, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Bragi - July 15, 2014, 02:53 PM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Finley - July 16, 2014, 11:06 AM