Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't gotta be high like me, to be fly like me
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She didn't understand why she had acted in such a way so quickly. She had rolled to her paws as soon as he was off her, panting with her ears flattened back against her skull. This...this was why she kept herself away from everyone, this was why she made sure she was feared and could fight off anyone who came to her. She had begun to trust and like Corvus and the last time it had happened, she had gotten hurt for the first time in her life. "What did you see?" he asked and Minori looked up at him. She growled softly, warning him not to come any closer. It didn't matter that she wanted him to, that she wanted him to get close and be her friend. She was a general, a warrior, a princess, a leader. Those types couldn't afford to risk emotional turmoil.

Yet the gentleness in his voice, it seduced the words right out of her lungs "Someone I used to know. A friend. Higoro was his name" she said hesitating on the word friend because it wasn't the entire truth.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ain't gotta be high like me, to be fly like me - by Minori - August 19, 2018, 07:31 PM