Dragoncrest Cliffs i could defeat you if it came to a physical confrontation.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Unfortunately for Artaax, it was Dacio who would cross his path.

At over three months of age, the boy had taken to venturing farther from Hougeda on his own. @Portia would always call for him if he was gone too long or she felt he wandered too far, but he did his best to obey her when she requested that he rendzvous at a certain time. His older sister's decision to depart Drageda weighed heavily on the entire family, and the last thing that Dacio wanted was for his mother to worry that he might disappear, too.

He found himself trailing the shoreline, maintaining some distance between the tide as it gently lapped the sand. His pastel gaze lingered on each rolling wave as they reached for his darkened paws, though a pale figure up ahead caught his attention. Lifting his large charcoal ears, Dacio paused in his tracks to quietly observe the adult's approach, and he recognised him as Artaax - @Bat's older brother. He didn't know him very well, but the Feisripa had been present when Dio had first brought him to the coast and he'd seen him briefly in passing.

He wasn't sure how to react. Artaax was a stoic sort, and his scowl that marred his features seemed far from welcoming that particular morning. Dacio dipped his muzzle respectfully and averted his eyes, waiting in silence for the ivory wolf to engage him or pass by.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could defeat you if it came to a physical confrontation. - by Dacio - September 22, 2018, 10:55 AM