Dragoncrest Cliffs only the sound of my hands shaking
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Unsure if it was appropriate to be sad or angry that Dalia had disappeared, young Dacio found himself venturing from Hougeda to dwell on his muddied emotions. So much had changed in such little time that he wasn't entirely sure how to process it all. The pack's leader had gone for a time, taking with her a number of their wolves and leaving Blixen as commander. Ephraim had gone with them and, more recently, his cousin Bat had also vanished.

He didn't know what it all meant, or if things would ever go back to the way they were. He hopd they'd come back.

Portia had assured him to the best of her ability, but Dacio continued to struggle with his confusion. He stole away that afternoon, seeking the comfort of his peers and following the trail left by the two-toned Tux. When he caught sight of him, his white-tipped tail twitched to life with the beginning of a happy greeting before it stilled between his charcoal hocks. The sterling Goufa frowned sadly, recognising the sorrow on his friend's features and made to attract his attention with a strained whine - entirely unaware of the adult presence nearby.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
only the sound of my hands shaking - by Tux - September 13, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Rose - September 21, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Dacio - September 22, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Tux - October 02, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Rose - October 06, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Tux - October 14, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Rose - November 03, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Tux - November 28, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Rose - December 21, 2018, 03:52 PM