vikings in hexham
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
A snort emitted from her as he mentioned it wasn't his problem that her wolves were missing. How would he like it if they were at war, and suddenly his wolves vanished. She figured he wouldn't care. Heartless asshole! Wolves these days, everyone had to be the badass, or the tougher and bigger motherfucker. What was Ragnar looking to prove? Why was every pack so against each other?

What is your problem with Gull anyway? Just because Majesty was a jerk to you, don't mean you have to be a blatant asshole with me.. Look I just joined this pack a few moons ago, and I took leadership. Yeah, some of my wolves left because they don't like the way I run things. I'm not one to go out and raid every motherfucking pack around me just because they are there. Unlike the power thirsty Silvertip...

She scoffed as that bubble was getting bigger and bigger within about to combust. She had the urge to tear into his throat from where he stood. Hackles raising as she puffed up.

You sure about that?

She answered with cold tone and a glower as he admitted he had nothing to do with Silvertip. This meeting was not going very well, just as she expected. No reasoning with this jerk at all.

Do you think I don't know that?! Just because one wolf interloped on your lands, what deems you I think otherwise?

She spat with coldness in her tone. He spoke some more and she sighed.

Then let it be that we lose, what business is it of yours anyway?

His next words uttered the last straw. She blew up. That anger bubble finally was beginning to bust open.

Whatever! I don't want wolves in my pack if they are not willing to take heed to my words. Kill em, kill whomever interlopes for all I give a rats ass anymore! As I will kill any of yours if they step foot on my lands. But don't be charging after my fucking ass and those innocent! For those who decide not to listen to me, go ahead, because they won't listen further anyway. I'm not sending anyone out on your lands either if that's what you think! You also keep your wolves off my ass because as far as I'm concerned I am not or near your Goddamn turf when I am standing right here on my thinking pad! And yeah I got the drift of your words.

Ypres was fearing she was beginning to be too nice with her members and to others outside of her pack. That is now going to change.

You're just another bully pack, and I get that. Don't you dare fucking underestimate me again! Goodbye now...

You motherfucking asshole!

And you too stay the hell away from my turf...

She hissed. The meeting had come to an abrupt end, she had no time to stand around she turned away to trot off angrily muttering to herself cussing kicking up dirt and debris as she trotted off. Things were going to change back to her old ways. So much for being nice..... Fuck that! It was time to become a tyrant, no more nice lady. If the male decided to attack her from behind, it would prove just cowardly of him. He should know she got the gist of his words no need for him to be such a jerk about it, so she was now being a cunt about it.

Exit

Sorry, about Ypres, she's just PMSing and never stands around for anyone... She's bullheaded I guess.. Sorry.. :-(
LOL
Messages In This Thread
vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 15, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ypres - July 15, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 16, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ypres - July 18, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 19, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: vikings in hexham (M) - by Ypres - July 19, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: vikings in hexham - by Ragnar - July 20, 2014, 06:27 AM