Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm not made of stone
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
There it was.

The truth, plain as day, as she had known it was.

Her eyes closed briefly, as if warding off some pain. What a mess. 

Grezig was in love with her husband.

When they reopened, they fell on the Beta with a mix of weariness and pity. Of all the wolves to love, Grezig had fallen for the one she could not have. 

As the explanation fell on her ears, Liri lifted a brow curiously. "If it was about mere procreation then why bother with trust at all? Why not find a stranger?" If the male was merely a means to an end, a tool in which to achieve children, why had she wanted a member of their pack at all? Wouldn't it only complicate things, particularly if the Beta wanted her children to herself? 

"Grezig, I will not exile you," Liri murmured earnestly. "You cannot help who you love but perhaps this trip would be good," she agreed. "Illidan is...he'll be a man soon. If you could find his family, perhaps.." Her brow crumpled with pain.

Perhaps when he leaves, he will not wander aimlessly. 

"I will miss your presence, friend." It was true, at least partly. Liri was conflicted; she trusted Grezig, yet the Beta's actions had hurt whether she meant them to or no. It would be some time before she could forgive either of them - Grezig or Kavik - fully but she would miss her friend, her recruit, her Beta. 

"Be careful out there; winter will be upon us soon. Return to us in one piece," she pressed close, for once unconcerned if her emotional nature bothered the Beta, hugging her friend close in a wolfish embrace.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 12, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 12, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 15, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 17, 2018, 06:54 AM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 29, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:39 AM