Sunspire Mountains If I jumped, could I fly?
256 Posts
Ooc — summer
Anyone is welcome to join. This is somewhere between Porcupine Ridge and Horizon Ridge.

Autumn had promised herself on the island that she would journey to the mountains. She stood on a rocky slope, and it reminded her of her childhood home. Her paws shifted as the wind threatened to blow her away. Pebbles tumbled downward. Autumn lifted her face to the sun and closed her eyes and let the cool air rush through her fiery fur. She could be like the fox spirits in the legends with mountains as the setting. Shade Boulder, Arctic Fur, Ice Air, or Cave Bear. She felt like she could just jump off and soar, and fly. But she better not, she thought with a chuckle, opening her eyes. It was a long way down, even though she was not at the peak of Porcupine Ridge. She would journey toward the Sunspire, and make her way to the meadow. The alpha had been said to look like a fox, but was the girl as smart, or fast, or joyful as one? After the meadow she would see where the wind carried her, whether straight back here or towards Silvertip perhaps. Autumn loved traveling.
I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
Messages In This Thread
If I jumped, could I fly? - by Autumn - July 20, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Meldresi - July 20, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Autumn - July 21, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Fang - July 21, 2014, 12:29 AM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Meldresi - July 21, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Autumn - July 29, 2014, 02:35 AM
RE: If I jumped, could I fly? - by Fang - August 01, 2014, 03:01 AM