Blacktail Deer Plateau And then I’ll come back down to you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The healer had spent the morning patrolling, relieved that at least they would have no more bear encounters soon. She'd made it a habit to watch their borders even more intensely after Shardik's attack for fear the brute might return. With the coming winter, the large predators would soon go into hibernation and the leader wouldn't have to worry about them until spring. 

Once she'd finished her rounds and assured herself that all was well in their home, the Alpha turned towards the center of the plateau. Her paws thudded against the ground steadily, loping for the sheer joy of it - just because she could. The world flashed by in a blur of greens and browns, the white trunks of the birch trees the only break in the swirl of colors. 

Liri slowed as she neared the stream, quenching her parched throat as she caught her breath. The Alpha's head raised as she finished, catching sight of Elixir's dark form in the distance. 

With a wagging tail, the healer trotted to her friend with a soft chuff, for it had been a moment since she'd talked to Elixir one on one.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 22, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 29, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 29, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 05, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 06, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 08, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 09, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 12, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 12, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:31 AM