Blacktail Deer Plateau And then I’ll come back down to you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri had always enjoyed making friends. She'd been a lonely child who had grown into a philosophical woman that found the greatest meaning in those relationships around her. She had lost any semblance of family and so created one of her own. Elixir - who seemed consistently bubbly and cheerful - was often a relief to the healer. She was more like a sister with each passing day, and less a friend. 

The healer padded to the dark bird's side, brushing her freckled crown against Elixir's shoulder affectionately by way of greeting. 

The Delta's question nearly halted her, for the fae was unsure if the naturalist knew of the drama that had erupted amongst the leaders of the Plateau. "Things have been...tense," she answered honestly. "I'm sure you know Grezig has gone in search of Illidan's family," she stated with an undertone of curiosity. Perhaps she was mistaken, maybe the others hadn't noticed the strain between she, her mate, and the Beta.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 22, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 29, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 29, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 05, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 06, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 08, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 09, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 12, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 12, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:31 AM