Shadewood and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
She was delicate, but something much moor loomed in her. Something that reminded him all too well of the Sea, something he knew he was going to miss if he chose this forest as the respite for his Family. In her words, she pointed out to him without blandly saying, that she was a creature of much more refined sophistication, her doubled path choice given up to him for his choosing. To save, or to suffer? The glint in his gaze reduced it's rigidity with her light return. His tones reflected this appreciation for her respective position, the blizzard rolling over to a lighter shade of frosty severity. "Perhaps neither." He could have been in goal to see what he could get out of her before strangling her in a secluded place, burying her far enough where the trail of her scent would be lost to any who searched. "Perhaps both." That was more the truth, though his demeanor showed none of it. He was immobile, and wouldn't dare allow her any information of who he deemed himself to be. 'Or who I'm trying not to be' he mused, sourly. He knew Gwen was going to expect him to open up - but who was he to make assumptions of his Empress? "The choice depends on your meaning for being here."

Cry analyzed what the Coywolf had given him, thus far. She was a member of a pack, dawdling off and about through an unreserved area. She could have been scouting for a new place, hunting, but the pace she chose was not one of hunger needing to be satisfied; it was one with watchful purpose. How the dark guardian recalled her way of viewing the woods. It wasn't 'Wow, look at this place'. Those sharp eyes were much more watchful, the gems of gilded gold flitting from tree's corners to corners in lower sweeps. No, this wraith was searching for something, and her dedication could not have been for food, despite that near wispy bodysize. And so it clicked.
She was searching for someone.

Trying to call the coy's bluff, he showed his card. "Along with how long you plan to be here, looking for them." He watched for her reaction, reserved in this growing narrative.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave - by Cry - October 31, 2018, 09:44 AM