Hoshor Plains blood will spill into the gutters and it will stain the morning sun
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
His face hides his thoughts though Liri wonders silently at what lies at the male's core. His calculating gaze is one she knows well, she's seen it on many faces, yet she turns away first. Her eyes roam over the bison idly, lost in thought, determining that he would make a good recruit for their pack. 

Her head swivels back to him as he speaks again, ears perking with interest at the tone of his voice. "That plateau," she gestured to the distant dark splotch, "is my home. You're welcome to join our pack there if you so wish," Liri offered, rising to her paws resolutely. She offered her home to him freely, he was not the first she had simply invited back to the outcrop. He was large, strong. He would be a benefit to the group if he joined though she would have no qualms against him if he didn't. 

The heavens opened then, the first few drops falling lightly as if the skies had been listening in on their conversation. The wind stirred uneasily, tangling grass and fur alike. The hollow echo of it dancing through the trees called - the ancients telling her it was time to return to her forest. 

"I am Liri Tonrar," she murmured, her head turning over her shoulder as she began to pad towards Blacktail Deer Plateau. "My mate, Kavik, and I are the Alphas there." 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread