Shadewood and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
His gait stopped in the middle of upturning a small stick as he though something might reward them there. Instead, her words killed the potential as she revealed the woods not harboring the find. Damn it all.

"Well, I can say," he said, turning around to address the slender wraith with a huff. "that I'm glad you stopped me before I really started difing around." It was true. It took energy and resolve to try finding someone, and Shadewood was HUGE. Wiping a void hued paw across a snout, freeing it of the scratch of leaves and debris, he punctuated the liberty by shaking his onyx coat out.  "Forests have a nice touch of secrecy to them. I however, prefer the sea." He did; the sea held everything. The ocea was something no one could ever get to the bottom of, and it held so man creatures. There was talk of all animals coming from such a vast place, and he could actually believe such a myth. It just sounded so much more familiar than anything simply sprouting moving and living from like, dirt, or something. "But wolves can't live in seas, apparently, no matter how much they would try," it was a murrmur that spoke much more than it should have.  "But yes, woods are nice. Quiet and deterring."
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave - by Cry - November 04, 2018, 01:31 PM