Swiftcurrent Creek you soon find you have few choices — mandatory meeting, r2 ends 11/17
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
He had yet to meet his other packmates, aside from the alphas - naturally, he had grown as more the solitary, wandering type, and had mostly stuck to the edges of the territory, patrolling and mapping the fringes of the area in his mind. He knew it was logical to introduce himself, but he found himself frowning at the prospect of forming his own approach, so he would wait for the opportunities to present themselves, instead. 

The smoky traveller did not, however, ignore the howl. He had been merely napping when it had risen on the air, wind brushing lightly against Soltero's ears and bristling his whiskers. Picking himself up with a short grunt, he had shaken his coat to free it from the lacing of snow that had gathered atop his back and had slipped a tongue out from between his lips to sweep across his muzzle. large paws snuck him closer and closer, until he came within view of the little gathering, apple-green gaze trailing between each figure as they materialised in his vision. He placed himself close enough to hear whatever news was to be announced, but he would rather not creep into the center.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
RE: you soon find you have few choices — mandatory meeting, r1 ends 11/12 - by Soltero - November 07, 2018, 02:46 PM