Blacktail Deer Plateau because her words had forked no lightning
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori felt a sense of satisfaction that she had helped Grezig so much, she hoped things would get bett- did she just say she was leaving the plateua? What? Her ears flattened back and a look of oh shit what did I do? came across her face. Yet Grezig looked so much happier and she sounded more like herself so Minori quickly tried to stop looking so horrified. "Grezig, you are better than her in other ways too. It's not a matter of not being good enough. If you think that you can't function here then I support you in leaving but...just know I do wish you would stay" she said the last bit gently and looked away awkwardly. Here she was losing another friend yet it didn't hurt in a bad way nescessarily, Grezig was leaving but she wasnt doing it in a mean way. She had to go to better herself. "Please don't..mention this talk. I fear that if everyone else finds out I gave you the idea to leave they'll be unhappy with me" she requested this in a hushed voice, feeling weird about such a request. When did she start caring so much about what others thought?
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
because her words had forked no lightning - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 06:39 PM