Stone Circle i found her naked with her best friend in the tub
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She was absorbing all this new information and beginning to open her mouth to speak when another appeared, even taller and broader than the woman before her. The little blackbird found herself craning her neck slightly to stare at him, smiling in bemused fashion. Erm, you can just call me Lily, she said, trying to come off playful and not rude. Elysium's not my name, just my home.

Lily dipped her muzzle in gracious acceptance of their welcome. Thank you both, she said softly. I should get back to the sanctuary sooner rather than later, but I'm sure I'll meet Valette soon enough. It wasn't too long of a journey between the places, after all.

What do the stones mean? she blurted, not thinking. Had her flesh not been hidden by fur, they would have seen her blush. Alas, the flush of warm embarrassment that rippled through her was for her knowledge alone. Sorry--I don't mean to pry. I'm just curious; they're so beautiful. I've never seen anything like them before
Messages In This Thread
i found her naked with her best friend in the tub - by Lily - November 09, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: i found her naked with her best friend in the tub - by Lily - November 14, 2018, 08:34 PM