Blackfeather Woods i.i : you gotta be crazy; gotta have a real need
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
That voice. It stopped her in her tracks, lending her to skew off to the side before flailing to a halt. Recreational substances didn't work well for the woman's coordination. She rounded back on the figure, lurching and wavering. Her eyes squinted and it all clicked into place; this was Maegi. She grinned in her delirium, sitting down and panting softly; her mouth dry and tongue leaden in her mouth. 

"W-where are you going?" she questioned, putting her full attention into concentrating on her next words, "you can't leave. It's not right. The spirits..." She trailed off for a quick glance around revealed the shapes she saw has all but vanished. The woman stood, tail wavering like a cat keeping its balance, and took a step towards Maegi.
Was she ked here to prevent this? Or to see her go?

Her mind was in turmoil, her actions jerked and undignified. "Stay." Her voice was commanding, but she had no command over the wraith. "You must..." Her brows furrowed, clearly distressed and trying to think logically.
Her jaws snapped towards Maegi, trying to hold her in the woods; at least trying to act on what the woman thought was right. 
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
i.i : you gotta be crazy; gotta have a real need - by Maegi - November 16, 2018, 01:52 AM
RE: i.i : you gotta be crazy; gotta have a real need - by Flicker - November 17, 2018, 06:51 AM