Wheeling Gull Isle just like you, like me, like everybody else
34 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Welcome! [tosses a baby sheepdog at you]

For my own reference, nearly five month old Koi build and coat: i · ii.

The wooly fuzz of infancy is giving way to gossamer wisps and tufts as Koi’s adult coat comes in, and her eyes have shifted fully from the milky blue of puppyhood to her mother’s brilliant cerulean. Her cartoonishly oversized ears flop wildly as she frolics along the shoreline, flirting with the lapping waves, and the sight of a firelaced figure in the distance only spurs her on. She expects to see Reed or Hemlock when she draws near, but the vivid sapphire eyes and the unfamiliar scent cause her to skid to a stop.

A questioning whine trills from her lengthening muzzle as she cocks her head sharply to the side to regard the stranger, sniffing at him with exaggerated determination. She has no reason to fear him; she’s never met a new wolf she didn’t like! Curiosity has her padding toward him, wondering if he, like so many of her other new friends, has any toys or food to share — but from time to time, she shares @Thresher’s inherent shyness, and she takes the last few feet on her belly. Then she flattens entirely, her nose a few mere centimeters from his paw, and rolls her big blue eyes upward to look at him.
Messages In This Thread
just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Bbbbb - November 17, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Koi - November 18, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Bbbbb - November 22, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Koi - November 24, 2018, 10:55 PM