Coconut Grove who bit my wings & ate them whole
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
apologies for lateness-- i'm out currently
the wolfess struggled to find her footing after slamming her head into the mystery object-- she shook her head out to try and get a gauge of where she was, but not unusually she couldn't recognize her surroundings. her head still ringing, she heard a deep growl from behind her. amatsu turned around only to be met with a hulking beast, who must have been two times her size, staring her down with a nasty sneer. "What an odd way to start a fight," the words the wolf spoke seemingly went in one ear & out the other. her snarl still curled & her fur lightly bristled, she gave the stranger an icy gaze, and replied to him. ,,i'm sorry,'' she started, ,,i hadn't seen anyone while i was running. i was just trying to figure out what this thing is--''
before she could finish her thought, another wolf slid himself between them; yelling something before stopping. this frightened her far more than the much larger male growling at her, in a panicked response, as if she couldn't control herself, she hopped back quickly and growled, bristling up her fur and panting.
her voice started to shake. ,,y-you...'' the column of her throat clenched, her words becoming quieter and quieter as she was losing her ability to breathe, ,,you don't really want to fight a dragon, do you?'' her eyes were wide, panicked, and wild.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Rosencrantz - November 22, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Aditya - November 22, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 22, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Rosencrantz - November 23, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Aditya - November 23, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: who bit my wings & ate them whole - by Amatsu - November 23, 2018, 03:01 PM