Dragoncrest Cliffs like icarus before me, these wings are not my own
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Blackbear, she said. Her name was Blackbear. The boy blinked at her, wondering how she'd acquired such a title and if she really resembled the fierce predator he knew only from tales his parents shared when he'd been little. In the absence of any sighting of the creature, all Dacio could rely on was his imagination - and this she-wolf was far more lovely than anything he'd ever seen in his mind's eye.

She returned a greeting and asked for his name, to which the ashen youth offered a merry sweep of his dark tail. "I'm Dacio," he shared willingly, pausing a beat to consider what he should say next. He'd witnessed the adults approach situations like this far more firmly, but Blackbear seemed so friendly - surely it made sense to embrace her pleasant and polite approach? "Drageda claims this land. Did you...?" He rolled a peppered shoulder, keen to know why the mottled female had requested attention but unsure how best to question her.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Easy - November 22, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Dacio - November 23, 2018, 06:06 PM