Shadewood and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He watched her as she completely removed herself from any comfortable level of exchange, the fun sifting into dust as she ruined it with bitter nonchalance. However as swift as his own personalities, he tucked his away as well, returning to the stoic casting that he had been molded into being. The silence returned as he considered her words, and it sat between them as the ice built.

A small chuff left his onyx lips. She was blackmailing him, now? Letting him go 'free' if only he found their friend? Pathetic and insolent the hag was. But as true to her name, it was a coy move, and well played on his near nill ground. He wouldn't endanger his family - but he wouldn't be taken lightly, either. Should these pack come upon them and slaughter them while they slept, Gwen would never know. It wasn't his time to die; he had a mission, and this he would see though.

"Of course", he canted his head in a modest tilt, voice melding back to calm demeanor. "As long as you don't go missing too before I find her."

It was quite the subtle threat, but who could abduct her? She was within pack lands and protected, whereas he was protecting these few he had under his wing. It wasn't the time to make threats, but this Coywolf had come and called herself trying to blackmail him. She had numbers, but he would fend off his family, regardless. Well atleast, he would try.

Figuring their exchange was nigh done, he began to recede inland by a couple of paces. And he hoped it wasn't already an avalanche of snowballing bad coming their way.

wrap up, hun?ANDTHANKYOUSOMUCHFORTHIS<3
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave - by Cry - December 01, 2018, 09:18 AM