Dragoncrest Cliffs like icarus before me, these wings are not my own
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He observed the newcomer as she processed the information regarding Drageda's temporary leadership change, ghostly green eyes trailing over her physique with curiosity. Dacio found himself wondering where she came from, if perhaps she'd been born to a local pack and decided to venture in search of a different path, like his mother said Dalia had. "Sure," he chirped with some enthusiasm, because he'd decided almost immediately that he could learn to like Blackbear - but he knew that he had to gather some more information before presenting her before an adult to determine her fitness.

"What can you bring to the pack?" Dacio asked, blinking up to study the wolfess' dark features. He realised that question might seem forward or prying, and twitched his raven tail-tip awkwardly. "I mean... skills? Like, what do you like doing best?" The ashen boy had only recently earned his surname by working toward his mercenary trade, which definitely needed honing. This encounter would be the first of many, and he hoped he could build his confidence to be a fierce and strong as Drageda's current leaders.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Easy - November 22, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Dacio - December 01, 2018, 01:20 PM