Dragoncrest Cliffs like icarus before me, these wings are not my own
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

dacio seems to tense suddenly as he notices her. unfortunately for the boy, blixen doesn't really notice, continuing to observe somewhat obliviously, curious why her (imagined) protégée has suddenly started to fumble.

whatever the reason she doesn't have to dwell long, for the girl recognizes her too, calling for her by name. surprised, she takes a few steps forward, her eyes brightening as -- what had her name been, easy? explains. no wonder she'd felt a little familiar. grinning, blixen closes the rest of the distance between her and the group, coming to stand beside dacio.

"right!" she says, and glances between dacio and the girl. "what brings you here today? how's your father?" interestingly, she doesn't smell like morningside anymore. since blixen never got around to visiting morningside mostly due to her rpers forgetting, she doesn't know anything about what's transpired since she met grayday and his daughter last. dacio had been assessing her skills for drageda, hadn't he? interested, blix takes a seat, waiting to be filled in.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Easy - November 22, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Blixen - December 06, 2018, 01:28 PM