Heron Lake Plateau oogum boogum
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Although she didn't say anything, the look on her face was delighted when Sequoia described her color. She couldn't guess as to why the universe (or whatever) had attributed that particular shade to her... but she couldn't complain. It did cross her mind that maybe it was the color of tears, of which Wildfire had shed plenty in her time.

Sequoia pointed out the obvious rift between the sisters. Wildfire sighed and nodded. "Kiwi's still upset that Bat left Drageda in the first place. And Bat seems to resent both of us for showing up here." That animosity didn't seem to include Sequoia, though instead of being upset about that, she was just grateful. "I'm not really sure what to do except... keep trying. If you have any brilliant ideas how to get them to make up, I'm all ears." She paused to consider and added, "Let's ask Kiwi." Out of the two, she was definitely the more likely to accept anyway. She'd work on Bat another time.

"Okay, you ready to go find Quixote?" she invited in the next breath, readying her step.

Since @Quixote's probably tied up in plots right now, I figure we could fade here and figure out what happened behind the scenes? :)
Messages In This Thread
oogum boogum - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: oogum boogum - by Sequoia - December 12, 2018, 09:03 PM