Sun Mote Copse You start to wonder why you're here not there
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
They were there, right behind her, just like always. Wildfire wagged her tail, her heart swelling as she looked at the two girls. If only Bat was here, then the picture would feel a little more complete. But she didn't want to dwell on that sort of thing right now. She wanted to share something with Kiwi and Sequoia and simply enjoy the beauty of nature on a frosty December night.

Sequoia answered Kiwi's question and Wildfire bobbed her head. "There's just something about it I like. I don't think I can explain it. But I can show you." She lifted her tail now and pointed her nose into the woods, leading the way into the trees. They were tall and slender, giving the place an airy feel. There was a soft carpet of snow underfoot, some pine needles here and there too. Fortunately for her, they were easy to avoid.

Eventually, she wanted to lead the two youths toward the base of the mountain to see the river winding there. For now, she stopped at the same small clearing where she'd met Phex, pointing at the log. "It reminds me of where I birthed and raised you and your brothers and sister," Wildfire murmured, leaning over to bump Kiwi's neck. "What do you think so far?" she queried of them both.
Messages In This Thread
You start to wonder why you're here not there - by Wildfire - December 12, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: You start to wonder why you're here not there - by Wildfire - December 13, 2018, 02:45 PM