Wheeling Gull Isle I just wanna live in the sound scape
200 Posts
Ooc —
He expected to be met by Dancer eventually or maybe one of her cohorts. Part of him thought that Reigi was actually in charge of Undersea and had the power to decide whether he would get to stay or not, and since they got along well as far as Lucas was aware, he took for granted that this was a safe place for him to be. Licking the salt from his lips, he squared his shoulders and prepared himself to make a good impression, but the someone who came to meet him was not the familiar face from before.

He hardly saw Koi before she was assaulting his face with a friendly tongue, causing a bubbling laugh to build and tumble from his throat. Hey! he boomed, bunching his shoulders up and shaking with laughter, that tickles! His tail was swinging back and forth now as he tried to back up enough to see the dark-haired lass in front of him, but the most he could make out was a blip of greyish-taupe around the region of her shoulder—the sand crab she'd stowed there.

Who are you? he asked, still giggling raucously.
Messages In This Thread
I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 11, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 13, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 14, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 21, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - December 24, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 25, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 30, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - December 30, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - January 23, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - January 25, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - January 26, 2019, 11:27 PM