The Tangle Where we drift and call it dreaming
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

"it's a little obvious," blix says with a grin re: the ice, though she's distracted by his claim that he used to live in the sound. when? he's too young to have been there before the pack in the sound, she thinks, but there was the bear there... did his parents get eaten by a bear in the sound? that's probably not the sort of question you can just like, ask, right? 

she does say, "there used to be a pack in the sound 'til a bear drove 'em out," and hesitates. she could mention caiaphas to ephraim but if he doesn't remember it doesn't really matter, and famously she's not great at dealing with others' tragic backstories. letting it go she shakes her head and shrugs, saying, "they suck," in agreement with his sentiments. though it's less that blix hates any of them (yet) beyond her extremely justified distrust in caiaphas, since arrille isn't there. that'd be a whole 'nother story. they're just -- nuisances to her right now.

eager to change the subject, she switches back to his poor frozen feet. "nomi and mallaidh and most of the wolves here are so thick furred but i took after --" mm, "--not them, so. but i grew up here so i guess i adjusted real quick." to demonstrate she picks up one paw and wiggles it, before setting it back down on the ground. the ice does nip at her toes a bit but nothing she minds, and if anything, it offers an opportunity to try and cuddle with mallaidh for warmth, ehehe.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - December 14, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Blixen - December 15, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - December 18, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Blixen - December 18, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - December 18, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Blixen - December 19, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - December 19, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Blixen - December 24, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - December 26, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Blixen - December 28, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - January 06, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Blixen - January 08, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Where we drift and call it dreaming - by Ephraim - January 14, 2019, 12:06 PM