Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali had known that the celebration was upon the pack. Not wanting to show up to the party empty handed he headed out to find a couple rabbits or anything to take with him. The sandy man trotted to the outskirts of the border to sniff out a trail. 

Soon he found the faint scent scent of a rabbit. Slowly he crept until he caught sight of the little thing not even moving. Khali got as close as he thought he could before pouncing on the hare and ending its life in a quick moment. In his head he thanked the rabbit for its life so he could provide a snack for his friends. 

After the second hare was caught he headed back to the party. Not only was he excited to see who would show but he was excited to spend time with Lily. They hadn’t spent much time together since becoming mates but he hoped they could see more of each other when the new year came. 

Khali came upon the gathering and smiled with the kills in his mouth. Slowly he padded to a good place and dropped them off. Then he caught sight of his beautiful mate. Nothing could beat the blackbirds beauty. A small happy sigh escaped him as he walked up to nuzzle her and then lick the top of her head. “Hoping for a big turn out.” He said softly and looked back at everyone.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Khali - December 23, 2018, 10:39 PM