Dragoncrest Cliffs we dance to the sound of sirens
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
oof, sorry for the holdup kru!

slowly wolves filter in -- her wolves? she thinks? she thinks. easy's the first to arrive, her spotted pattern, uh, extra spotty, covered in mud. word. then comes artie and eastwood and mallaidh, and another girl who she only met briefly when furi brought her to them. easy gets a few looks from her kru but blixen doesn't mind the dirt -- whatever, shows she's been working or something.

her stomach twists anxiously as she straightens up to address everyone. "hei," blix says, "thanks for, uh, coming. really i just wanted to check in. as you all probably know, n-- heda has decided that we're starting a new branch for drageda, which i'll be leading as commander. we wanted to claim the sound, but.." she pauses, glancing over her shoulder vaguely in rusalka's direction. "since that's off the table, i'm proposing we take the tangle instead. mallaidh and i have scoped it out and once you're past the twisty vine parts, it's hospitable, and strategically advantageous." (if her voice softens a little bit over mallaidh, well, hopefully no one catches that).

she looks at them expectantly and says, "i'm assuming if you're here, you intend to come with me, so -- how does that sound?"
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
we dance to the sound of sirens - by Blixen - December 15, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: we dance to the sound of sirens - by Easy - December 15, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: we dance to the sound of sirens - by Artaax - December 15, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: we dance to the sound of sirens - by Eastwood - December 16, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: we dance to the sound of sirens - by Mallaidh - December 16, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: we dance to the sound of sirens - by Ali - December 16, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: we dance to the sound of sirens - by Blixen - December 24, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: we dance to the sound of sirens - by Easy - December 24, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: we dance to the sound of sirens - by Artaax - December 26, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: we dance to the sound of sirens - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 01:53 PM