Dragoncrest Cliffs i could never get the hang of thursday
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

okay, furi admitting she needs help? this is serious. "yeah, okay, i'll call her," blix says, voice gentle. she lifts her head and calls out for @Rose, her tone urgent. she wants to do something more -- lick the wounds clean? -- but furi's growling reminds her to uh, not touch right now.

"jeez," blix says, frowning, "why do you always gotta be the one to get hurt so bad?" the words don't mean much, just babbling to keep her from panicking until rose can show up and make things better... and that's a little frustrating, isn't it, that blix can't be the one to fix things after. "gotta work harder to keep you from getting hurt in the first place," she muses aloud unthinkingly, fairly sure furi won't hear her anyway.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Rose - December 25, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 28, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 09:47 PM