Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Lil vague but assuming @Constantine led him & any other SCC wolves who decided to tag along! (if you'd like me to change this just lmk)

Soltero felt tingles of anticipation climb up his legs when they approached the crowd, vibrant eyes of light emerald searching out over the gathered wolves: in reality, he was in search of someone in particular, but allowed a polite smile to creep over his features if looks were to be passed his way. The moon was held like a royal pearl in the blackened sky, washing pools of light over the clearing when the hazy clouds shifted and cleared - the smoky traveller cast his vision up to the heavens, but it soon fell among the wolves again, large paws drawing him nearer with each step.

Ears pricked at the words that reached them, feeling a soft shiver of wind brush over his pelt; the winter was far from over, and he gave silent thanks for the slate-grey coat that protected his skin from the biting cold.

"The longest night of the year. A time for family. A time for love. Meet and mingle, share your stories. We won't stop until the sun comes up."

The Valento felt his anxieties shifting, blowing away with the following breath of icy air and becoming replaced with an odd excitement that stirred in his belly like a waking dragon; this sounded fun, but he'd never even known it existed! Soltero remained silent, but chuffed toward Lily in greeting once she had ceased to speak, and then, oh then, he caught sight of who he'd been looking for: a pale wolfess draped in champagne hues, standing amongst the crowd. Stormy tail swaying, the young man dipped his head and then padded off toward her, praying silently that it actually was Ruenna (he couldn't see her face clearly), and not somebody else - he still wasn't the most talented speaker, and it would be horribly awkward to meet the eyes of a stranger. Once he drew close enough to speak without interrupting any other conversations...

"Rue," he greeted with a grin, lacings of hope in his voice amongst the deep, low rumble.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Soltero - December 27, 2018, 09:36 AM