The Floodlands i can get it back real quick
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
The Assassin has taken a break from keeping a dutiful frosty eye on his girls, and prying himself away from a Shadewood specifically, he took to gather some alone time from the wonderful abode that housed his Family, as of the moment. While it wasn’t theirs officially, Cry knew he would have to work harder to make it something worth sticking around for. Kai, Phex, Arrowbella (should she still be there), and even Kovertol were looking up to him. And he couldn’t even think about how crushed he would be should he fall short of their aspirations; most especially Gwen’s.

Simply thinkinng of the snow-sheathed ivoria started his wintery heart a rhythm he still wasn’t used to. He loved her- he loved her so much that it physically hurt him if he strayed from her for too long. It was an addiction, the most blasphemous sin against his prior livelihood of hunting down and killing others , of remaining incognito under a completely unrelated alias, of even being inducted into athe Nightmares, period. But the Assassin trusted her. And what kept him from turning back to a heartless life of paid murder was her trust in him. 

While his thoughts trailed off, he let them. He felt them ravel into a complex ball that he could nearly sense curl up just under his ribs. But it didn’t hurt. Cry had always shouldered responsibility when he needed to, and his steps had never faltered under the weight. This was good, he thought. He was reflecting and as Phex had brought to his attention, it helped him open up to himself more. She really was wise despite her age, it seemed.

A deep breath quelled the majority of the hearty feelings and feelings and silenced the most loudest of thoughts. And as he took that breath, he hid his icy irises from the whitened world. But when the artic timber mix opened them, he was actually becoming more aware of where he placed himself. And he had no idea where that even was. But in the distance, another wolf loomed. A carefree gait by a woody pelted male, one whom he caught the pale gaze of. He was atleast a yard from the fellow, and casually Cry barked a hello to the handsome lupine.
Messages In This Thread
i can get it back real quick - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Cry - December 28, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Cry - January 02, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Cry - January 02, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Grayson - January 20, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: i can get it back real quick - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:38 AM