Wheeling Gull Isle just like you, like me, like everybody else
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
Closing up shop. ♥

Belated congratulations for NaWo, Bryn!

The new wolf didn’t know Seelie — a fact that became evident the moment the sheepdog arrived on the scene. Measuring out bushels of affection for Driftwood and for Koi, she regarded Blossom with a slightly more reserved air. After her typical interview process — a softly spoken “Peace be,” followed by the characteristic confusion over whether she wanted to say “anger” or “hunger” — she learned that the male had been recommended by Rokig, of all wolves. He was accepted into the fold immediately as the pack’s newest Tauhou and ushered to food, water, and comfort.
Messages In This Thread
just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Bbbbb - November 17, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Koi - November 18, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Bbbbb - November 22, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Koi - November 24, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: just like you, like me, like everybody else - by Coelacanth - January 03, 2019, 02:02 PM