Sea Lion Shores poison, poison, poison me inside and out
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She did not know what he said, or what he spoke. She was curious, and wondered what kind of speech could that be? Was it a scripture, or perhaps a phrase from somewhere. Miriam was someone with little contact from most of the lands, while the desire for knowledge burned, she knew nothing, and from this nothing, was that desire to know what was out here. She only tilted her head upon his strange words, as he continued with a noticable accent she didn't know of, and didn't know what to call it. How strange, but fascinating she thought.

He seemed friendly, as he spoke more she grew with a slow ease. The maidan let out a soft, "Good morning," as courtesy before going to silence once more. She sounded calm, and relaxed, despite the inner worries. Miriam waited, and listened, as the news came to be it was his first time, as well as hers. Two of a kind, learning a new world. She almost felt at peace knowing that she was not alone, and nodded to his words, "Mine as well." She spoke few, but she failed to know what more could be said, "It is beautiful." She could only echo his words, and nod along. She was simply pleased to know there was one of similar experiences.
Messages In This Thread
poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Miriam - December 30, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Tenryu - January 01, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Miriam - January 01, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Tenryu - January 02, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Miriam - January 03, 2019, 09:06 PM