Silver Creek Drag my name and heart through the dirt
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She hadn't expected a visit from Addison, they weren't exactly close and held no bond other than sisterhood, being women in the same pack. When the Odolf woman appeared at the front of her den and settled down with a hare dangling from her maw that for a moment Lilah eyeballs, her stomach shouting for the food though she mentally recoiled and looked away Immediately. She rest her chin down on her paws as Addison set the food down near her and then slid into a sitting position. "Hello Addison. It's nice that you're back" she said softly. 

She gave a weak sort of chuckle and shook her head "I'm miserable but it's my own fault. I realized I didn't enjoy Grayson using me to look like a hero and make me seem so weak. I was hurt, I loved him, and I...well I didn't really hold my tongue. I...snapped at him. Said I wouldn't keep drooling over him while he used me." she gave a short summary, ears flattening back against her skull. She sighed softly, a long, slow, sad sound before she tried a weak smile, lifting her gaze to the corner of Addison's "If you can teach me how to not mess everything up constantly, I'd appreciate that. If not...Nah... I'm ok on everything else." she joked weakly though there was a bit of genuine hope there. "And you? How are you?" she asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 08, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Lilah Silverback - January 10, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 11, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 18, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 21, 2019, 03:21 PM