Silver Creek Drag my name and heart through the dirt
66 Posts
Ooc — mercury
She does not miss that Lilah takes a pass on the offered prey, and scowls a bit, though her face softens when Lilah begins to speak. She hears out the woman's side of the story, not even offering a nod at increments—just staring at the other, her disconcerting white gaze unblinking, drinking in the words. When Lilah finishes with a question, Addison gives a small shrug. She is not interested in talking about herself, today.

Well enough, I should say, she answers succinctly, adding a small smile to illustrate the feeling. Lilah. . .you need to eat. You're thinner than when I last saw you, and you haven't even touched the hare I brought you.

Her face becomes stern as she continues. You are not the first woman to love my brother, nor will you be the last, Addison says. So you are not special. Others have suffered in silence; why did you loose your tongue? If you would have held it, you wouldn't be in this position. If Grayson can get under your skin, God knows what else may make you crumble.

It is cruel, but it is the only thing she knows. And despite it all, she does love her brother, and respects him a great deal. She will not tolerate insubordination toward him, no matter the cause. And love is not a good enough excuse.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 08, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 11, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 18, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 21, 2019, 03:21 PM