Silver Creek Drag my name and heart through the dirt
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She shifts uncomfortably at the suggestion to eat, mouth salivating and a guilty look on her face. She knew she was thinner and that it wasn't healthy, she just hadn't felt like eating. Even when her stomach was begging for food, she couldn't bring herself to move and eat anything. However, she feared that Addison would literally force the food into her maw if she didn't eat so she nodded slowly and took the hare, tearing off a chunk and chewing as Addison began to tear into her.

Lilah swallowed despite a lump growing in her throat, both angry and hurt and shocked by Addison's words. "I know I'm not special. I've known that my whole life. But I've also been his tool to get women my whole life Addison. All I said to him was that he didn't need to use me to get women, that he's attractive enough by himself" she couldn't understand why she was being seen as the bad one here for this. It was a man's job to take care of a woman, ensure her safety and make her want to stick around. Grayson wasn't doing that. Not for her at least. The part about her sensitivity sank in and she frowned, ears going slowly back against her skull.  "You're right, he's right. I am weak. I am sensitive and lack confidence and I am easily hurt and it makes me act out of the ordinary." her voice shook but she inhaled quickly and forced a smile to her maw "I won't be weak anymore though. I won't let myself. I don't love Grayson anymore. Not...like i used to. I will always care about him, be grateful for him, but I won't drool over him. That gets saved for my husband and I have never thought Grayson would be mine." as she spoke a sort of strength creeped into her voice, she was unsure of herself but she was sure that she would change, be better.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 08, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 11, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Lilah Silverback - January 11, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 18, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 21, 2019, 03:21 PM