Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He saw the dark-faced woman charging towards them and braced for the impact, readying himself to attack. East lunged for the Rusalka wolf just as she reached them, but she managed to get through he and his uncle despite their best efforts to keep her from Heda. His packmate (Silkie) jumped up to meet her just as she reached antumbra, taking a good chunk from her ear. It did little to slow her, though, and she was soon locked in battle with Heda.

There were many things happening at once, and East was unsure at first where he was needed most. By now, the hooded woman and Antumbra had ceased fighting, and he turned as she began to speak about what they had that belonged to Rusalka. He was confused about her claim on Ephraim, clearly unaware that they were related. Then she was taking off towards Mallaidh and Blixen, and East sprinted after her, unable to just watch as she moved towards the pair and wanting to be there offer backup.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Eastwood - January 12, 2019, 11:21 PM