Silver Creek Drag my name and heart through the dirt
66 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Addison listens; it is the most she has ever heard Lilah speak, and she is intrigued at the fountain of words pouring from her maw. There are contradictions within—why lash out at Grayson if she knew she never had a chance?—but that is to be expected from a woman in the throes of estrus. A woman so affected by her emotions, bottled up for moons.

Too often, women mistake their place as being weak, the Odolf girl says softly, after Lilah finishes her speech. We cannot afford to be weak, Lilah; we must be strong. Silence and obedience is not weakness. Only through strength can we truly serve this world as women. She licks her chops thoughtfully, the smell of the rabbit nearby tempting her to take a bite. She is suddenly ravenous.

No more of this self-pity. You will eat, you will grow strong, and you will carry on. Her eyes level into the other like shards of ice. There is no other choice. My brothers want obedience, not weakness. Is that understood? My brothers and I, she thinks sourly, but she knows she cannot voice it aloud.

She hears, suddenly, the singing of the witches in her ears, high and keening.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 08, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 11, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 18, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 21, 2019, 03:21 PM