Silver Creek Drag my name and heart through the dirt
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She's confused with herself. Confused by how long it took her to realise what was happening, Confused by why she was so upset about what happened even though she knew she was never going to be his wife. Perhaps because she had at least thought them to be friends. She had thought he really cared and now she knew he did but not for her just....about losing little ol' lilah that he can parade around as proof of how good of a man he was. She was also confused still as to why he acted like that. He needed no help getting women. Everyone would faint if they got the chance to be his wife. Even with the arrogance and the carelessness he treated them sometimes, they would still see the gain in being an Odolf. Yet he still had this false cover...he pretended to be perfect and used her to add to the illusion. She had just fallen for it, been the last piece to that puzzle. She realised Addison was talking and zoned back in, pretending she had been paying attention by nodding slowly with an ashamed look on her face while she obeyed the commands and immediately took a bite of the rabbit. The chewing would give her a few moments to steady herself. Her ears pinned back against her head as she was scolded and commanded to take care of herself to which almost instinctively she nodded quickly, swallowed the food and issued a "Yes Ma'am...".

Strong. She had to be Strong. She's never been strong has she? Not in the way Addison was. She had never been a lady. She needed some help. Oh lord did she need help....

"Addison.....would you please...please help me learn how to be a lady? I'm always just...so clumsy and skittish" even then she sounded like a shy, scared girl instead of a graceful woman who would make a fine wife. She sounded like a damsel in distress, not a woman requesting the assistance of another. She tried again "I only ask because you are the prime example of what a woman should be. I won't ever be an Odolf but I want to at least be able to act like one." she flattered the woman, hoping that her decision to cater to the Odolf ego would do her some good. She wasn't even lying, she did want to be able to at least have the etiquette of an Odolf woman and Addison was the best example around of an Odolf woman not to mention the only one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 08, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 11, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 18, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Lilah Silverback - January 19, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Drag my name and heart through the dirt - by Addison - January 21, 2019, 03:21 PM